Category:UiPath Training in Chennai
UiPath Certification Training
UiPath Training Course in Chennai
UiPath is an innovative product in the Robotic Process Automation platform [RPA] that is available in the market. Due to its range of practical features, it has become rapidly popular with the developer community. It has also been accepted by the industry with open arms. This popularity has opened up new career opportunities for the aspiring IT professionals and also to those who are already in IT.
What is UiPath ?
The UiPath platform features three main products. They are:
- UiPath Studio – this is an advanced tool which uses visuals and diagrams to help developers to automate processes.
- UiPath Robot – Once the process has been built using the Studio tool, the Robotic function will handle work like a human staffer would and can work unattended, without supervision, even in a virtual environment. It can also be used as an assistant to a staffer, when such a process is triggered. This duality gives it a greater flexibility compared to other similar products in the market.
- UiPath Orchestrator – the Orchestrator enables the business to deploy, schedule as well as manage the Robots functioning and at the same time supervising the processes too. If the required work is different from the normal types of work, then the ‘exception handling function’ will take care of it through the centralized system of work queues.
How does UiPath function?
- Workflow and activities – Studio has multiple types of workflows- such as transactional business processes, flowcharts, sequences etc. A business can automate processes as per needs.
- Recorder Function – This feature helps create workflows easily by using the four types of recordings viz Basic, Desktop, Citrix & Web. Basic and Desktop enables automation of desktop applications, whereas the others help handle virtual environments as well as web apps.
- Variables & .NET Functions
- Variables enables storing a value but it is limited only to a certain type
- .NET functions help in enhancing automations such as: a. .Trim – where spaces are removed from the beginning and end of a string or b. .ToString – which helps transform some type of variables into a string.
- Robots & Orchestrator – Robots, which execute the UiPath directions, are programmed to interact simultaneously with a vast number of applications of different types. The Orchestrator is what helps manage the multiple Robots tasked to carry out the processes automatically.
- To start the automation process the following has to be done:
- Register the Robots in this web app
- Group the Robots together in an environment
- In the platform, link the published workflows to an environment
- Start executing. Execution can be immediate or as defined by a process timetable
- Assets & Queues – The multiple Robots working in the automated system may need to share information. To achieve this, variables are introduced in the Orchestrator. This enables storage of information and credentials in the web app database.
- Logs, Audits, Alerts etc. – These functions enables IT Managers to keep tabs on the health of the automated systems. It is possible to see what jobs have been completed or in the event of failure, why it failed
Since UiPath is such a versatile tool at hands of IT Managers, it has gained immense popularity in RPA. This has opened up a new vista of careers, which are not only exciting, but well paid too.
Our Institute, JPM Edu Solutions, has been in the IT training field for many years and have earned an excellent name in the industry. Our course in UiPath Certification Training Chennai has been well accepted by the IT Managers. The UiPath Certification Training Course in Chennai has been designed by our well experienced faculty and is in-depth, in both theory and practicals. The UiPath Training Course in Chennai takes a student through a step by step learning process, giving him a deep insight to the subject.
We charge only moderate fees for the UiPath Training Course in Chennai. Since some of our aspiring students are already working, our UiPath Course in Chennai has a flexible timetable to suit most needs. We also help with placements. If you have any queries about our UiPath Certification Training in Chennai, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] or call +91 9677179680. We will be glad to help. When you join our UiPath Training in Chennai, you are taking an excellent career step.
Our nearest locations :-
Sholinganallur, Karappakam, Medavakkam, Perumbakkam, Sithalapakkam, Semmanjeri, Ottiyambakkam, Navallur, Siruseri, Kelambakkam, Villivakkam, Vepery, T.Nagar, Sholavaram, Porur,
Tambaram, Vandalur, Perungalathur, Mudichur, Chrompet, Pallavaram, Manapakkam, Velachery, Thoraipakkam, Pallikaranai, Perungudi, OMR, ECR, Nandanam, Avadi, St.Thomas Mount, Teyampet, Mambalam, Urapakkam,
Thiruvanmiyur, Indira Nagar, Taramani, Adambakkam, Puluthivakkam, Keelkattalai, Alandur, Neelankarai, Navallur, Old Mahabalipuram Road, Ambattur, Alandur, Chengalpet, Guindy, Egmore, Choolai, Choolaimedu,
Just few mins travel for the best IT Software Training Institute in Chennai