Category:Microsoft Azure Training
Microsoft Azure Training Chennai
Microsoft Windows Azure Training
Among the many cloud platforms that are available, Microsoft Azure is a premier cloud platform. It has strong credentials as a ‘platform-as-a-service’. It has the double advantage of currently being only the major cloud platform which is also in the forefront of providing ‘infrastructure-as-a-service’ or IaaS. Among IT professionals, Microsoft Azure is fast becoming the favorite in its class and for a host of good reasons.
Advantages of Azure
- The Microsoft Azure cloud platform has been closely integrated with the other Microsoft tools available. This ensures a seamless hassle free environment. An organization which relies on Microsoft tools such as SharePoint, Office 365, Outlook etc. will find it advantageous to shift to Azure due to seamless integration between the tools and the cloud platform. The organization can use their current virtual machines using Windows and Linux in the Azure cloud.
- Microsoft, being one of the oldest and largest IT Majors, has a good reputation in providing service and technical back-up. This strong brand reliability, gives Microsoft a premium tag which attracts customers.
- Since the Azure cloud platform offers both PaaS and IaaS, organizations using Azure can outsource their cloud computing infrastructure as a ‘pay for what you use’ model of business. Using the PaaS allows an organization to take advantage of the following:
The Azure cloud platform is backed by Microsoft Data Centers, located round the world in 19 regions. This makes it is one of the few organizations that can boast of 99.95% availability, backed up by 24x7 technical support and constant monitoring of the health of the system. With such back-up, an organization using Azure, need not worry about operational and technical glitches leading to downtime and loss of production.
Another advantage of Azure is that it provides SQL & NoSQL data services. It has built in support for deep analysis of data, which enables an organization to gather Business Intelligence. With this Business Intelligence, an organization gets an insight into business trends, customer preference etc. With such vital inputs, it can fine tune its business to take advantage of current and emerging market scenarios.
- Create their own Web Apps and/or Software without the costs involved in creating infrastructure
- It is possible to customize their cloud software such as Office 365 etc. to meet their specs
- Since Azure is an industry leader in PaaS and IaaS, Apps can be created and launched at a faster pace and will be easier to manage
Why a career in Microsoft Azure?
A student of Microsoft Azure certification is bound to get a good job in the IT industry. Consider the following:
- Each year more than 3.5 Lakh new customers sign up to Azure. This translates to almost 1000 new customers daily.
- Nearly 60% of Fortune 500 companies use Microsoft Azure.
- The Azure cloud platform is already generating revenues of more than $6 billion and it is growing exponentially.
When so many top flight organizations are using Azure, it is easy to understand that there will be plenty of jobs, for those aspiring to make a career in this field. By getting certification in Microsoft Azure, you are giving yourself a head start over others, in getting a high paying job with leading IT Industries.
Our organization, JPM Edu Solutions, has a high reputation in the field of IT training for the last several years. Students who pass out from our Institute gain so much confidence, they can literally walk into any available job. We offer Microsoft Azure Training in Chennai and it is a very popular course.
Our Microsoft Azure Training in Chennai uses a course designed by our highly experienced staff. The Microsoft Azure Training in Chennai will take you through the course in a step by step, logical manner. Our staff will mentor each student personally to ensure that they are getting the maximum benefit from the Microsoft Azure Training in Chennai
The course fees for Microsoft Azure Training in Chennai are moderate and the timetable is flexible to suit the needs of most students. We help our students get good placement in IT Industries. If you have any doubts or queries about our Microsoft Azure Training in Chennai you can contact us at [email protected] or call +91 7550194475. We will be glad to answer all your queries regarding Microsoft Azure Training in Chennai
If you need further guidance on Microsoft Azure, Please feel free to get in touch and Contact Us at [email protected] or call +91 7358194459.